Illinois has some of the richest people in the country! Take a look at the map and see their names.
- Ken Griffin: hedge funds $7 B
- Sam Zell: real estate, private equity $4.9 B
- Neil Bluhm: real estate $3.5 B
- Jay Robert (J.B.) Pritzker: hotels, investments $3.4 B
- Thomas Pritzker: hotels, investments $3 B
- Penny Pritzker: hotels, investments $2.4 B
- Patrick Ryan: insurance $2.4 B
- Jean (Gigi) Pritzker: hotels, investments $2.3 B
- Ty Warner: real estate, plush toys $2.3 B
- Joe Mansueto: investment research $2.2 B
- Mark Walter: finance $2.2 B
- Joseph Grendys: meat processing $1.8 B
- Jennifer Pritzker: hotels, investments $1.75 B
Can You Become A Billionaire? Take A Quiz
Take this quiz and check if you have a millionaire in you and what to do to get there. Becoming a millionaire is for the most part a matter of mental attitude.
Do you think like a millionaire? Take the quiz. In general, at one time, millionaires were normal people just like you and me.
Posted in 11-states, 50-States, Illinois Facts by Joshua with .